Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bring on those SUNNY days!

I have been horrible about blogging!! I need to post a few sessions, but those can wait. The happy clients have already received there discs :)
But for more exciting news, since I am in love with Spring, I am doing another spring special!
You will not want to miss out on these fabulous savings!
And better yet, if you become a fan on Facebook I will throw in a groovy gift for anyone who books a session :) WOOP.

Now on to the special:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

to book a session email me at
kelseaelwood@yahoo.com

thank you!

Copyright

All images and content are protected under International Copyright Laws. Please respect Simply You Photography's ownership of all content and do not copy, right click, save or download content located within. Unless permission is given.