Sunday, February 14, 2010

Williams Family | Arizona Family Photographer

Remember my beautiful pregnant cousin and her husband from way back in may?? Well baby Riley is already 7 months old! SOOO crazy. She has got to be one of the prettiest little girls, and she is such a sweetheart (for anyone but her momma, of course:)) Erin is an awesome graphic designer, she did my logo and stuff, she rocks and is so fun to work with! Check out her site, here.
I am loving every single one of these pictures, I looooove new little families. It really shows me what really is important in life. You can feel the love.
Thanks guys, you are awesome!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes February 18, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

These turned out awesome! I can't stop looking at them :) Thanks so much...it was a fun weekend with you guys!

About This Blog

to book a session email me at
kelseaelwood@yahoo.com

thank you!

Copyright

All images and content are protected under International Copyright Laws. Please respect Simply You Photography's ownership of all content and do not copy, right click, save or download content located within. Unless permission is given.