Saturday, May 1, 2010

Coree&Bobby | Phoenix Arizona Maternity Photographer

Photobucket
I had to start this post with a picture - she is jsut to beautiful not to go first!
This beautiful momma cannot wait for her little man to get here! Dad is pretty excited to! I am at a point in my life where all my friends are getting married or are already married and are having there first baby.
I have known Bobby since i was about 8. His mom worked for my dad, our families became very close - the end. :) Me, bobby & his sisters used to spend alot of time together as little kids - but he and his sisters also lived on the other side of town.
Bobby&Coree CONGRATULATIONS! I cannot wait to meet little cason and do his newborn pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

to book a session email me at
kelseaelwood@yahoo.com

thank you!

Copyright

All images and content are protected under International Copyright Laws. Please respect Simply You Photography's ownership of all content and do not copy, right click, save or download content located within. Unless permission is given.