Monday, April 12, 2010

Braden | Mesa Ariozona Childrens Photographer

This is little Braden - he has made many many appearances here before. In his moms belly, with his whole family.. He is one lucky boy. I have been very good friends with Braden's Aunt since like 7th grade - so i know first hand how great the whole family is. I am soo blessed to have them in my life! Braden is growing up way to fast, considering these are his 'I am one!' pics! Just a few of my favorites to share!
Photobucket


He was totally obsessed with his shoes, which are soo cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

to book a session email me at
kelseaelwood@yahoo.com

thank you!

Copyright

All images and content are protected under International Copyright Laws. Please respect Simply You Photography's ownership of all content and do not copy, right click, save or download content located within. Unless permission is given.