Monday, April 12, 2010

Maughan Family | Mesa Arizona Family Photographer

I met Suzanne through my best friend Dani - thanks dani :) This family was so fun and loving. Me and Suzanne defiantly were in high school together (she was a year or two older than me..) and it was one of those 'i saw you once or twice, maybe bumped into you in the hall one time' sorta thing.. I wish i would of known her though. So sweet. Her little babies are beautiful and her husband is awesome - lucky gal! Enough rambling - onto the amazing pictures! :) Thanks guys
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

to book a session email me at
kelseaelwood@yahoo.com

thank you!

Copyright

All images and content are protected under International Copyright Laws. Please respect Simply You Photography's ownership of all content and do not copy, right click, save or download content located within. Unless permission is given.